Do you know the universal stain remover cleaner for your highest quality sneakers? Don’t know how to clean your white Balenciaga sneakers? How to remove stains from your Louis Vuiton sneakers?
The Saphir Medaille D’Or universal stain remover removes the most difficult stains and can be applied to any type of surface, even the most delicate ones. Its foam formula respects the materials of the shoe at all times and in no way changes the nature of the shoes. It is a product made in collaboration with some of the most prestigious brands on the market. Its ecological components make it a non-dangerous product, so it can travel by air transport without the need for any procedure or documentation.
HOW TO USE
- Brush your sneakers to remove dust and dirt from the surface.
- Shake the product vigorously.
- Apply foam to the entire shoe.
- leave the product to act for two minutes.
- Brush your sneaker again to remove the foam and the dirt which have been absorbed.
- Rube the brush on a different support to remove the foam.
- Repeat the operation if necessary.
- Leave to dry for 12 hours.
- We recommend carrying out a test beforehand in an inconspicuous place on the shoe.
- As it is a product with a non-aggressive and natural formula, the original touch of the shoe will be respected at all times, providing softness.
- It is very important to use a hair brush in a perfect condition. To do this, it’s important to carry out an appropriate cleaning at the end of the process so that it can be used in perfect condition in other cleaning processes.
- To achieve a total cleaning process and to make it last longer, we recommend applying the Saphir Medaille D’Or premium shoe protector.