The deep cleaner will eliminate any residue, dirt or stain that we have on the most exclusive shoes made of smooth leather, synthetic or even on the edge of the shoes. Removes the toughest stains, including tar. Its power to deep clean shoes has been endorsed by prestigious luxury brands, which were looking for an innovative, natural and effective product.
Saphir Medaille D’Or deep cleaner is not considered a flammable product, so delivery by air is allowed without the need for any special procedure or declaration of a dangerous product.
HOW TO USE
- Brush the sneakers to remove all dirt or dust from the surface with the help of a brush.
- Shake the product vigorously.
- Apply the deep cleaning cleaner to the dirty areas of the sneakers with a brush or using the special Saphir Medaille D’Or microfiber cleaning cloth.
- Rub the support with the cloth or brush the shoes until all dirt is removed.
- Remove the remains of the product that remain on the surface of the sneakers with the special cleaning cloth and remove the last residues until the sneaker is dry.
- You can repeat steps 4 and 5 as many times as necessary until you get the sneakers deep clean and the desired shine.
- We recommend doing a test in an inconspicuous place on the sneaker. Regarding the wide variety of print types and colors, we recommend that you do a discreet test on colored, painted or printed parts.
- If a sneaker has several parts of the same color or the same material, clean all of them to ensure a uniform finish.
- As it is a product with a non-aggressive and natural formula, the original touch of the shoe will be respected at all times, providing softness.
- It is very important to use a hair brush and that it is in perfect condition. To do this, every time we use the brush we will carry out the appropriate cleaning at the end of the process so that it can be used in perfect condition in other cleaning processes.
- To achieve a total cleaning process and to make it last longer, we recommend applying the Saphir Medaille D’Or premium shoe protector.