Tarrago Suede Nubuck Dye is an alcohol-based dye formulated to change from light to dark colours. Thanks to its quality pigment and solvent content, it provides high coverage and fast drying. It provides a solid colour, resistant to friction in dry or wet conditions.
Once dry, it does not fade. The dyes can be mixed with each other to achieve other shades. It is important to apply the dye to change from light to dark colours, never the other way round. The final colour after application may change depending on the original colour of the suede or nubuck.
HOW TO USE
- Brush the surface well to remove dirt and dust.
- Shake the bottle well to mix the contents evenly.
- Apply evenly to the surface with the applicator brush.
- Allow to dry for 12 hours.
- Brush with a special suede brush such as Tarrago De Luxe Brush.
RECOMMENDATIONS OR TIPS
You can mix two colours of this dye to obtain a new shade (colour). Please note that you must mix it homogeneously to avoid possible instability.
You can use a hairdryer to speed up the drying process, but at a safe distance.