The Tarrago Sneakers Paint Photochromic colours
A new way of painting has come into your hands
Did you know...
The Tarrago Sneakers Paint Photochromic color is the only paint with a water-based photochromatic effect specially formulated to customize your canvas sneakers, smooth leather o synthetic leather.
Thanks to its photochromatic properties the Sneakers Paint Photochromatic formulation have a reversible effect, In a situation without direct sunlight the paint will be almost transparent, but when the paint comes into contact with sunlight or UV light has a reaction and appear the color applied.
After differents studies that tarrago has realized conclude that Tarrago Sneakers Photochromic Paint has a resistance: To dry and wet friction, and flexions preventing the dye from cracking and keeping the customize in optimal conditions.
This amazing new paint provides the following:
- Provides a high endurance and perfect finish.
- The box Packaging contains a 25ml. / 0.9 fl. oz. color bottle, 1u paint brush, an applicator sponge and a dossing cap.
How to use the Sneakers Paint Photochromic:
- The first and most important thing to do is clean the sneakers with the sneakers cleaner using the sneakers brush or the shoe Duster of Tarrago. We recommend for a better dyeing result use the Tarrago Conditioner.
- Before painting, mixt the content with the brush enclosed, until obtaining a homogeneous color.
- It's time to customize your sneakers
3.1. Use the Sponge included to cover larger surfaces. With the semi-wringing Paint brush, paint one corner of the sponge and gently rub over with circular moves on the Sneakers.
3.2. Use the Paint Brush included for small details or customization.
3.3. Use an Airbrush. Use the neutral base (50% neutral base and
- To obtain an optimal drying let the sneakers paint dry for 12 hours.
- Once the process is finished, wash the Sponge, the Paint Brush or the Airbrush with water to prevent them from drying out.
We recommend apply more than one layer. It is better to apply three layers. After drying the first layer of paint (1 hour), apply a second layer, repeating the operation to match the entire color. To accelerate the dyeing process between layers, use a hairdryer with caution (30 cm. minimum distance). Apply the paint to the white surface.
If the surface is not white apply the Sneakers Paint nº 1 (white color) previously.
The Photochromatic sneakers paint colours can't be mixed between them.