Sneakers Paint Starter Kit
Complete set that includes all the necessary for starting in the sneaker’s customization world. Presentation: 24,5 x 14 x 3,5cm Carton Box.
Included in this kit:
- 1 Sneakers Paint White 25ml
- 1 Sneakers Paint Black 25ml
- 1 Sneakers Paint Yellow Base 25ml
- 1 Sneakers Paint Intense Blue 25ml
- 1 Sneakers Paint Strawberry Red 25ml
- 1 Tarrago Deglazer Leather Preparer 25ml
- 5 Professional Paint Brush: 3 flats + 2 round.
Select the colour you need with our Sneakers Paint App
The perfect kit to get started in the world of sneaker customization. Create unique and different sneakers.
HOW TO PAINT
1. Clean the textile and canvas with the Sneakers Cleaner using the Sneakers Brush or the Shoe Duster.
2. For best painting results, prepare the leather with the Deglazer Leather Preparer, applying it with the Shoe Duster, and let it dry.
3. Before painting, stir the content with a Paint Brush, until a homogeneous color is obtained.
4. Customize, change the color or repair:
4.1. Use a Sponge to cover larger surfaces. With a semi-wringing Paint brush, paint one corner of the sponge and gently rub over with circular moves on the surface.
4.2. Use a Paint Brush for small details or customization.
4.3. Use an Airbrush, read the instructions before using it. Use the neutral base, to dilute the paint and maintain its properties.
-The applications must be very light. It is better to apply several thin layers than a single thick layer. Once the first layer of paint is dried (1-3 minutes), apply a second layer if it is necessary, repeat the process to match the entire color, until the desired finish.
-To accelerate the painting process between layers, use a hair dryer with caution (30 cm. minimum distance).
-For Metalized, Fluor and Special Effects Paints we recommend painting before a Sneakers Paint White layer, to improve the paint coverage and finish.
-For Glitter colors, we recommend painting a previous layer with the same Sneakers Paint Metalized color for a best finish.
-For optimum drying and a better resistance, let it dry for 12 hours.
-Once the process is finished, wash the Sponge, the Paint Brush or the Airbrush with water or a special product to prevent them from drying out.
- Producto embrujado
You might also like