The perfect complement to the airbrush, it is quiet, durable and can be used by users of all levels. Take it anywhere, it's lightweight and portable.
HOW TO USE
- Connect the hose to the air outlet of the compressor.
- Place the airbrush holder in the slot on the side of the compressor as shown in the picture.
- Insert the holder into the slot.
- Press down to engage.
- Connect the compressor to the airbrush via the air hose.
- Connect the adapter to the compressor and plug it into the power supply.
- Turn on the compressor by turning the control knob.
- Adjust the pressure to the job by turning the regulator knob to the right to increase the pressure and to the left to decrease the pressure.
- Power input: AC100-240 V, 50/60 HZ, 3.0 A.
- Output current: DC12V.
- Flow rate: 13 litres per minute.
- Maximum pressure: 2.3 bar.
- Auto stop: 1.45 bar.
- Auto start: 0.9 bar.
- Includes: 1.5 m. air hose.
Read the instructions carefully before starting to paint trainers with the airbrush.
If you do not know how to paint with airbrush go to the product sheet of the airbrush and we will tell you all the steps you have to carry out to get unique designs. Remember that to paint with airbrush it is important to dilute any type of paint with the neutral base paint thinner.