SHOES CLEANING BRUSH
This brush is the perfect complement for the daily maintenance of your footwear.
It is made up of a varnished beech wood handle and medium-sized soft synthetic bristles that will help you remove the most difficult stains.
It is perfect for a complete cleaning session on all parts of the shoe.
And it is also suitable for all surfaces, especially for resistant materials such as leather, canvas, rubber and plastic.
HOW TO USE IT?
It has 2 modes of use:
- Brush dry to remove dirt and dust.
- Brush with water or our sneaker cleaner for a deep clean.
- Brush the entire surface to be cleaned.
- Remove the remaining product with a damp cotton or microfiber stick.
- Let the shoes dry before putting them on.
- Wash the Sneakers Brush with clean water when you are finished using it, and then let it dry, so it is in perfect condition for the next cleaning session.
- Let dry before storing.
- For delicate surfaces such as delicate leather, suede, nubuck, mesh, or any delicate textile, be careful and clean gently. Test in an inconspicuous place.
- In general, we do not recommend putting the shoes in the washing machine, because it can wear down the glue. They can also deform, especially those that have thermofusion parts or swell the foam. And although in the end, you can see them very clean, due to all the moisture they receive, they can create an environment for fungi and cause a bad smell.