SNEAKER BRUSHES CLEANING KIT
Both brushes are a must-have essential to clean and keep your sneakers fresh and ready to go.
Suitable for all surfaces, especially delicate materials such as leather, suede, nubuck, knit, mesh, and even shoe laces or any delicate textile.
HOW TO USE "TOTAL CLEANING BRUSH"
- Apply water or one of our shoe cleaners directly to the brush or pour it into a bowl to soak the brush afterward.
- Brush the entire surface to be cleaned.
- Remove any remaining product with a damp microfiber or cotton cloth.
- Let the shoes dry before wearing them.
HOW TO USE "SNEAKERS DUST REMOVER BRUSH"
- Remove the dust, gently brushing the entire surface with the brush.
RECOMMENDATIONS OR TIPS
- For a perfect cleaning we recommend, among the brushes in the Sneaker Brushes Cleaning Kit, we recommend using the Sneakers Total Cleaning Brush together with other cleaners from our brand.
- The Sneaker Dust Remover Brush is a dust remover, so please note that it should not be used with water. Because it can damage the bristles.
- For delicate surfaces such as leather, suede, nubuck, mesh, or any other delicate textile, please note that you must be very careful and clean it gently. Try in an inconspicuous place.
- Clean the brushes with clean water when you are done using it, and then let it dry, so it is in perfect condition for the next cleaning session.
- In general, we do not recommend putting the shoes in the washing machine, because it can wear away the glue. They can also warp, especially those with hot-melt parts, or cause the foam to swell. And although in the end you see them very clean, due to all the moisture they receive you can create an environment for fungi and cause a bad smell.