Sneakers Paint Collectors 125 ml.
Don't know how to start customising sneakers?, don't know what products you need?, Do you want to have the most used colours in the same kit?
The perfect sneakers paint kit to get you started in the world of customising sneakers and accessories. It contains everything you need to start becoming a real creator of ideas and designs for your sneakers.
HOW TO CUSTOMIZE SNEAKERS WITH THE STARTER PAINT KIT?
1. Perform a superficial cleaning of the sneakers with the help of the Dust Cleaning Brush. Then deep clean the sneakers with the Natural Shoe Cleanerand leave it ready for the paint to adhere better.
2. To get the paint to adhere better, prepare the sneakers and remove possible resins using the Deglazer paint stripper.
3. Stir the contents of the paint you are going to use until you get a homogeneous colour.
4. Now you can start customising, repairing or changing the colour of your sneakers or accessories:
4.1 Use a sponge for larger surfaces. With a semi-drained paint brush, paint a corner of the sponge and rub it gently in a circular motion over the surface.
4.2 For small details use a specific paint brush.
4.3 It is possible to use an airbrush, but the paint must first be thinned with neutral paint thinner.
5. Once the personalisation of the sneakers has been completed, we recommend the following for an optimum result:
-If we want to protect the sneakers and get the same satin finish that the paints leave, apply a coat of the thinner for neutral base paint.
-If we want to protect the sneakers and get a matt finish, apply one coat of the matt finisher for sneakers.
-If we want to protect the sneakers and get a glossy finish, give a coat of the gloss finisher for sneakers.
- Very thin coats of paint should be applied. We recommend applying several thin coats if necessary rather than one very thick coat. Once the first coat of paint dries (1-3 minutes), apply a second coat if necessary, repeating the process to match the entire colour.
- If we want to speed up the drying process between coats we can use a heat gun or hair dryer with caution (30 cm. minimum distance).
- For metallic, fluorine and special effect paints, we recommend painting a coat of the white sneakers paint first, to improve the coverage and finish of the paint.
- For glossy colours, we recommend painting a pre-coat with the same metallic coloured sneakers paint for a better finish.
- For optimal drying and better resistance, let it dry for 12 hours.
- Once the process is finished, wash the sponge, brush or airbrush with water or a special product to prevent drying.