SNEAKER SOLE RESTORER
We know that wearing the rubber soles of sneakers when we have worn them several times in white color is a challenge for many of you. Sole restorer gives you the solution for those yellow soles.
Sole restorer is composed of an oxygenated formula that removes rust from yellow soles and restores their original white color. It is a product suitable for all shoes with white soles and complies with current legislation.
STEP BY STEP TO WHITEN SNEAKER SOLES
- Remove any dirt or dust with a brush. If the shoe is very dirty, use a cleaner beforehand.
- Put on gloves for extra protection and apply with a brush on the sole.
- Cover the entire shoe with transparent plastic.
- Leave the shoes covered with the plastic between 2-6 hours in direct contact with the sun.
- Remove the plastic and remove the remaining product with a damp sponge. If we see that the optimum result has not been achieved, the process can be repeated.
- The product should not be in contact with sunlight.
- Avoid the product touching the other parts of the shoe and try to apply the product evenly.
- We recommend applying a thin layer of product and repeating the process if necessary.
- You can use it on any rubber shoe, as long as it is white.
- Don't forget to use the protective spray to keep the soles of your white sneakers white for longer.