SNEAKERS DUST REMOVER BRUSH | Wet and dry cleaning
This brush is ideal for dry cleaning your sneakers. It is made up of a black beechwood handle and long, super-soft synthetic bristles to remove daily dust from your sneakers. Its long bristles remove the most difficult dust in small holes such as textile, knit, or mesh.
Suitable for all surfaces, especially delicate materials such as leather, suede, nubuck, knit, mesh, and even shoelaces or any delicate textile.
MODE OF USE
- Remove the dust, gently brushing the entire surface with the brush.
RECOMMENDATIONS OR TIPS
- This Sneaker Dust Remover Brush is a dust remover, so please note that it should not be used with water. Because it can damage the bristles.
- Clean the brush, passing it through a clean cotton cloth until all the dust is removed.
- After a cleaning session, we recommend protecting the surface with one of our protectors to keep the surface clean for longer.
- In general, we do not recommend putting the shoes in the washing machine, because it can wear away the glue. They can also warp, especially those with hot-melt parts, or cause the foam to swell. And although in the end, you see them very clean, due to all the moisture they receive you can create an environment for fungi and cause a bad smell.