Have you ever bought some sneakers that have been tight and have stayed in the closet? Or have you put them on twice and they have already gotten dirty and yellowed? Or perhaps the patent leather has cracked like a raisin, or due to the simple passage of time your sneakers have lost their white or suede color?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions, you are in the right place because today we bring you 5 products for 5 solutions from Backseries.
SNEAKERS THAT FADE WHITE OVER TIME
Surely it has happened to you that you have had a pair of shoes that have become yellowish. First the sole and then the rest. Incomparable to how white and pristine they are when they are new.
Well, for this we have the Total White solution, a cream that serves to restore white to all types of shoes.
The usage procedure is very simple:
- The first thing we are going to do is clean the shoes because obviously, we are not going to paint on the dirt. To do this, we are going to use the Sneakers Wipes or WASC.
- Once clean and dry, we will shake the Total White and apply it all over the skin with the help of its applicator sponge.
- We let it dry for 5 minutes and in the meantime, we will take the opportunity to clean the sponge to prevent the remains of cream from drying it out and damaging it.
ℹ️ In this post you will find more information on how to clean white sneakers.
As you know, there are many sneakers whose rubber soles end up turning yellow a lot. And as much as we try to clean them, we don't see it getting better. Well, we bring you an innovative product, the Sole Restorer, which will whiten the sole without the need to apply any paint and will revive your old shoes.
What we will do is:
- Remove any remaining dirt or dust with a brush. If the shoe is very dirty, we will use a cleaner beforehand.
- We will use gloves for greater protection.
- We will apply the Sole Restorer on the sole of the shoe with the help of a brush.
- We will cover the entire shoe with a plastic transparent film.
- We will leave the shoes covered with plastic between 2-6 hours in direct contact with the sun.
- Finally, we will remove the plastic and with the help of a damp sponge, we will remove the remaining product.
Sneakers Sole Restorer
SNEAKERS THAT FIT SMALL
In this case, you will surely feel identified because surely you have bought a pair of shoes half a size less because they were out of your number. Or because we don't want our feet to look so big, because we think they will give way and in the end, they don't give way, etc.
For this problem we have the Sneakers Dilator Spray.
It is a product that increases the flexibility of leather, synthetic leather, suede, and nubuck, providing more comfort to your feet.
The usage procedure is very simple:
- We shake the bottle before use.
- We apply the product inside our shoes.
- Let dry for a few minutes.
- We put on our shoes and walk for a long time to reinforce the dilating action and that it is done on our feet.
✨ You're going to gain half a size for sure and you're going to wear those sneakers you had in your closet until now.
Sneakers dilator spray
The bad smell in footwear is a very common problem from which almost no one is exempt. Unfortunately, even if you maintain impeccable hygiene, your feet can easily stink.
Our Sneakers Odor Killer is specially designed to eliminate the strongest odors and deodorize your sneakers. Not only does it hide the smell, but it eliminates it, leaving a fresh, pleasant, and long-lasting aroma. Similar to the smell of Spa. Keep your sneakers as if they were new!
How to use:
- Shake the spray before use.
- Apply inside your sneakers. Never outside.
- Let dry for 5 minutes.
ℹ️ In this post you will find why the bad smell occurs and what solutions there are.
Sneakers Odor killer
SUEDE WITH DAMAGED COLOR
If you want to go from having festival shoes to having semi-new shoes, follow our advice because with a little patience and care, in less than 20 minutes we will have perfect shoes again.
Before dyeing it, you must take into account that we cannot change the suede to lighter colors. We can turn a red suede into a black one, but not vice versa.
We bring you the Suede Nubuck Dye, so that you can bring your suede shoes back to life. The dyeing process is very simple:
- Brush the surface well to remove dirt and dust.
- Shake the bottle well to mix the contents evenly.
- Apply evenly to the surface with an applicator brush.
- Let dry for 12 hours.
- Brush with a special brush for suede.
ℹ️ In this post we tell you the necessary steps before proceeding to dye your shoes.
SUEDE NUBUCK DYE
- So far 5 solutions for 5 common problems from Backseries -
If you have felt identified with one or more of the mentioned problems, we hope we have been able to help you with the solutions we offer.
Do you want to know more about the care and cleaning of shoes? How to recover a specific shoe model? Have you not understood any part of what we have told you?
No dudes en escribirnos a Tu opinión o consulta puede ser de ayuda para cualquier fanático del mundo sneakers.
Do not hesitate to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.. Your opinion or query can be of help to any fan of the world of sneakers.
See you soon!