Tarrago Glitter Colors is a water-based colour dye specially formulated to personalise your smooth leather, synthetic leather or canvas shoes. It has a glossy finish. It offers high resistance to wet/dry friction and flexing, preventing the dye from cracking. To improve the resistance of this finish, apply Sneakers Gloss Maker for a gloss finish. Fast drying 5-10 minutes.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
1. Clean the shoes with the Sneakers Cleaner using the Sneakers Brush or Tarrago Shoe Duster. For best dyeing results, use Tarrago Conditioner.
2. Before painting, stir the contents with the included brush.
3. Personalise your shoes: Apply #551 - Silver or #550 - Gold with a brush. Use the included brush to cover the surface. Let it dry for 5-10 minutes. With the sponge gently rub in circular motions on the trainers to fix the paint. It is best to apply three coats. After the first coat of paint has dried (5-10 minutes), apply a second coat, repeating the operation to match the entire colour. To speed up the dyeing process between coats, use a hairdryer with caution (minimum distance 30 cm).
4. For optimum drying, leave to dry for 12 hours.
5. Once the process is finished, wash the Sponge or brush with water to prevent drying.
6. To increase the resistance of the gloss and the final finish, use Tarrago Gloss Maker. This revives the colours and helps prevent scratches.
We do not recommend using the Airbrush; the gloss may clog the airbrush.
We do not recommend thinning with Neutral Base, the content could be altered and the result would not be optimal.
Use Tarrago Conditioner if you want to remove the finish.
Tarrago Sneakers Glitter cannot be mixed.